Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is it REALLY already March?










Here I sit at the computer - typing left handed with one finger......yep, getting over rotator cuff surgery!! And yes, it hurts, but after having a wonderful phone session with intuitive healer Nanci Drew (http://www.nancidrewintuitivehealer.com/) yesterday, I am realizing that this injury and surgery were not an accident (oh yes, I fell off a chair into a brick wall with my shoulder) but a message from Spirit (or whoever you feel is controlling the universe) that I need to slow down and reset my priorities. So with lots of time on my hands (off from work for approx six weeks) and a right arm that isn't currently good for much of anything, I have lots of time to think about things are are really important. OK......I won't get too philosophical now (plus my left hand finger is getting tired!)

In two weeks I am off to ArtFest again - a wonderful mixed media retreat in Port Townsend, WA (http://www.teeshamoore.com/). I won't be able to really participate with just one left hand that is pretty uncoordinated, but my surgeon said I was ok to travel (taking along my body sling of course) so I am going to go and hang out with the other artists and soak up some creative vibrations.

I will try to be better about updating my blog - and try to learn more about how to post interesting things. The attached photos are pieces I created for a group I joined called "52 Creations". I am supposed to create one new piece of art a week, but now that I'm "wounded" I guess I'll only have around 40 creations. But that's ok. Spirit says so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment