Sunday, April 11, 2010

There is never enough time


I know we all feel like there is never enough time in the day, but I'm especially feeling it today. There are so many things I want to do and so many projects I have in my head and I get frustrated because I let things slide (if I don't clean out my garage and set up my art studio this spring I may just go CRAZY!!). Last night I finished a little drawing I will share with you. I am taking an online class with Carla Sonheim called "The Art of Silliness". I have told myself all my life that I can't draw, and Carla is making me realize that that thought is just plain silly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie! I saw your message about the journals as I get the daily digest instead of individual emails. I know it is overwhelming. I've been working on mine since mid-December and what you saw is 4 months(?) work (give or take)!!! Well, off and on. I signed up with the very first group of people but I didn't actually start my journal right away because of Christmas, and I was away on vacation...so I know how intimidating it can be. I procrastinated too. And then I just jumped in, and for a long time, I was possessed! I had to work on it, I mean I HAD to work on it every day. But it was still baby steps. And there were other students in the class doing circles around me! Finished 4, 5 ,6 complete journals! OMG!!!! Anyways, my first one still isn't complete. I still have to sew the signature into the cover, and while the background pages are finished, it's not complete complete - as I haven't filled it up with journaling and photos, ya know?!!! :) that might take another 4 months!!!! hahahaha! Take your time! :)

    ReplyDelete