Thursday, October 28, 2010

I just need more time




I need more time, much, much, much more time. There are so many things I want to do, and isn't it irritating that 8 hours a day has to be spent sleeping? (although I must admit that crawling into bed at night after an exhausting day is a really nice experience - it's the waking up in the morning part that I don't like too much)

And this week I've been sick with a nasty cold, so I'm at home with lots of free time, and don't feel like doing a thing. Blowing my nose, drinking lemon juice, rubbing on Vicks and coughing have consumed my last three days.
But today I think I'm about to approach finally feeling better, and then watch out....I'll be a whirlwind again trying to squeeze a million things into each and every day.

Three weeks ago I hosted Lindly Haunani for a polymer clay workshop and she was AWESOME. The photo is Lindly and me in front of my house. We learned so much and we laughed a lot. I love getting lost in the world of creating. It makes my heart sing. And speaking of hearts......the other photo shows one I made in her class. And I even got so bold as to post some for sale on etsy. I surfed around etsy yesterday and it seems there are a LOT of sellers. Wonder how many buyers will notice my little hearts?
Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I haven't seen the outside world all week, so this is my way of getting out there.....even if it is only in cyberspace.

1 comment:

  1. Annie: Hope you are feeling much better. I really like your heart...both literally and figuratively...you are a wonderful free spirit with a huge heart.

    Teaching the workshop was a lot of fun- not only were you superbly organized as a sponsor- everyone in the class was warm welcoming and very talented.

    ReplyDelete