Thursday, January 27, 2011

Living my life Wickedly


Last night we went to see "Wicked". I was skeptical because I had a hard time getting into the book or listening to it on audio. But WOW oh WOW was I blown away. It was so AWESOME I just didn't want it to end. So if it comes to your town, RUN, don't walk, and get tickets. If I had some extra cash (which I never do!!) I'd go see it several times more.

Here are some words from one of the songs to inspire you today (and always):

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason

Bringing something we must learn and we are led

To those who help us most to grow if we let them

And we help them in return

Well, I don't know if I believe that's true

But I know I'm who I am today

Because I knew you.....


This blog post is dedicated to all my wonderful friends who have supported me on my fabulous journey through the years. All the good (and the bad) have made me who I am today, and I hope with your help I can continue to live my life to the very fullest. I'm certainly trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment