Saturday, January 1, 2011

A clean slate for the New Year

Ed and I next to our Christmas tree on Christmas Day.

A new year lies before us. What shall we do with it? What resolutions shall we make and break? Which ones will we keep? I find this to be an exciting time of year with so many possibilities before me. A clean slate to do with what I want. And what DO I want? I have the same goals I always have each year.....eat better, get fitter, lose pounds, etc. But this year I am really going to try - no darn it - I am GOING TO spend more time doing the things I love, and get some of the clutter out of my life. (yes, yes, I promise to clean out the garage and have a huge yard sale) And of course another resolution is to write EVERY week on my blog. I can do it all. I know I can. So I bid you adieu for now......gotta get busy working on the new me (but I'll keep some of the old me, so don't worry!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment