Friday, June 10, 2011

Full Tilt Boogie

Life keeps speeding along and sometimes I have great trouble just controlling the steering wheel! I am always overwhelmed with all the possibilities and choices that are out there. My newest acquisition is the "Full Tilt Boogie" class that I signed up for with Mary Ann Moss. WHAT??? You don't know Mary Ann Moss? Shame on you. She is awesome and her online classes are spectacular. I have been enjoying "Remains of the Day" for about a year now, and on June 17th, those of us who have signed up (and paid for) Full Tilt Boogie will get our first instructions and videos to watch. I can't wait. But I guess I'll have to!! We are going to be using a vintage photo album (see a previous post where I share photos of my super cool eBay purchase).
In the meantime, here is a photo of the sun as we saw it this week through the haze of smoke that has been coming from the Arizona fires. It is so sad that such a horrible disaster creates something so beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. good morning annie!
    so glad to have you join us for fridays
    haiku my heart. we all link in...share a haiku and visit each other with warm regard. truly it is a caring group that is growing and open to all. trust me, you will enjoy many visitors and a flurry of welcome comments. just be sure to include a haiku in the post you link with and in return mention
    haiku my heart with a link back, so your readers can discover haiku my heart too.
    looking forward to your haiku!

    warmly,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinating post. Thanks for sharing.

    All the best, Boonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annie

    Per usual I'll be joining you in this Mary Ann Moss extravaganza. Just about finished with a European tour ROD journal. Waiting with great expectations for the new class.
    Carina (your next door neighbor at Artfest)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you in class Annie! There has been a terrible smoky haze hanging around these parts from a fire in NC...sadly we just got smoke with out the pretty sunset! My allergies have been going bonkers. Anyway, love your blog and see you in FTB!

    ReplyDelete