Monday, May 3, 2010

May Monday Madness




So, we are in May already? OH MY GOSH. Where does the time go? I have so many art projects I have in my head, and my shoulder is still recovering from my rotator cuff surgery.....but getting better every day. I was even able to make some funky polymer rings for our "Heavy Metal" show opening in the gallery on Friday (thanks to Ronna Sarvas Weltman for showing me the technique) and some funky whimsical sculptures (thanks to Julie Haymaker Thompson for showing me the technique). I am never so happy as when I'm creating something - well, maybe when I'm eating some great sushi or a yummy pizza, but then I don't have anything leftover to show for it!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday. Does anyone really READ my blog?
hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment