Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday's Treasures and Thoughts


So I started a blog some time back and now recently I feel the need to incessantly post (I looked that word up to make sure I spelled it correctly - it means "continuing or flowing without interruption".) Yep, that's me. I met a new blogger online today who talked about suffering from SAS (short attention span). I told her she was my new best friend. I hope she doesn't think I'm a stalker!! Anyway, check out her blog.....it is quite amusing. http://artkerfuffle.blogspot.com/

Today's treasure are my two animals.....Muffin Moulin Rouge (she wore that head piece for several minutes and I laughed myself silly - well....sillier than usual) and Tobie (who is wondering if I am about to give him a biscuit).
That's it for me today, now I must go and incessantly make some more art. I hope there is never a cure for my addiction!


1 comment:

  1. hi Annie, I just Love the name of your blog!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete